To help ensure prompt delivery of your order we recommend using a work address where possible – if a work address cannot be used please use one where you will be present to accept and sign for your delivery. Please ensure shipping address is correct as UCCShop.ie cannot accept responsibility for parcels which go missing due to an incorrect address being given
Who Ships My Order?
We use An Post Priority Parcel Post delivery on all orders within the Rep of Ireland. Delivery times are between 9am – 5pm. Please note, as we do not deliver the orders ourselves you cannot request that your parcel is left under the mat etc as we cannot ask the courier to do this and for security reasons cannot write any messages on the package.
How are rates decided?
The postage rates are dependent on the amount that you spend in the shop and are outlined in the tables below
|Price Range||Express post (with Signature)|
|(1-3 working days ROI)|
|€0.01 – €49.99||€6.50|
|€50.00 – €99.99||€7.00|
UK / NI Rates
|(5-7 days)||(3-5 Days)|
|€0.01 – 49.99||€8||€10.00|
|€50.00 – €99.99||€9|
|(5-7 days)||(3-5 Days)|
|€0.01 – 49.99||€10||€12.00|
|€50.00 – €99.99||€11|
|(5-10 days)||(5-7 Days)|
|€0.01 – €99.99||€15||€18|
Rest of World
|€0.01 – €99.99||€25|
- Priority Service is available to the following countries – Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA – this service requires a signature on delivery and provides detailed tracking information.
- Express delivery is available for items under 2 kgs in weight and does not require a signature on delivery, this method will take slightly longer and gives general tracking information.
- Express delivery is available to the following countries – Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK & USA
- Courier Delivery is available to the following countries – Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Asia & ROW
- Registered delivery is available to the following countries – Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Asia & ROW, this method may take slightly longer
- A Free collection service is available where items can be collected from the Information Desk in the Student Centre – Áras na Mac Léinn
Can I collect my order from the University? (Free of Charge)
Yes – You can collect your order from the Information Desk in Áras na Mac Léinn, Student Centre, University College Cork, Cork. Orders for collection require a minimum of 24 hours notice of intended collection time. When your order is ready, you will receive an email advising that ‘Your Order Is Now Ready For Collection’. Once you receive this email you can call and collect your order at any time during the Student Centre opening hours of 8am – 7pm – Monday – Thursday, 8am-5pm Fridays and 9.30-4pm Saturdays . Photo ID needs to be shown in order to receive the package. Orders need to be collected within 7 working days. Please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
How Do I Know When My Order Has Been Dispatched?
Once we have dispatched your order you will receive an automated email to the email address you provided on your registration form. Where possible tracking numbers will be sent and orders can be tracked by entering this number here. You should expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days of this (Republic of Ireland Only). If you do not receive your order within this time frame please contact us directly so that we can track your order for you.
What happens if I am not there to sign for my order?
All orders must be signed for by the recipient. In the event that you are not present to accept delivery an “attempted delivery” docket will be left. Your order will be brought to your local sorting office and will be held here for collection for 7 days. If it is not collected within this time period it will be returned to us (please note that this may take a number of weeks to come back) and you will be notified by email. Please note you will be liable for return shipping costs where we have to resend or redirect a parcel to you.