Professional Supervision for Social Workers (CPD)
Out of stock
The School of Applied Social Studies is offering a three-day CPD workshop to professionally qualified social workers, in order to equip social work supervisors with the knowledge and skills to supervise students/ staff effectively.
The programme, presented by Teresa Crawford, (B.Soc.Sc., C.Q.S.W., Masters in Applied Social Studies and M.Sc. in Work and Organisational Psychology), is targeted at supervisors who have responsibility for students/staff working with the service users within the education/ social/ health care context.
IASW Accreditation Pending.
Attendees are required to commit to three separate days (fee paid includes all three days):
– Friday 27th October 2017, 10.30-4.00
– Friday 1st December 2017, 10.30-4.00
– Friday 23rd February 2018, 10.30-4.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be subject to a fee and in certain instances are non-refundable.
Should a participant wish to cancel:
– giving more than 48 hours notice, a €60 refund will be made via the participants payment method
– giving less than 48 hours notice, no refund will be made