Principles and Practice of Marketing 9th Ed.
By Jobber and Ellis-Chadwick
The ninth edition of McGraw-Hill’s leading textbook, Principles and Practice of Marketing, provides a contemporary
and modern introduction to marketing. Covering the importance of customer value alongside the 4Ps, this
authoritative text provides students with a core understanding of the wider context of marketing operations within
companies, illustrated with innovative examples of marketing in practice. It has been updated with the latest
developments, such as trends towards social and ethical marketing and cutting-edge technological change.
– The crucial role that retail plays in promoting the economic and social health of towns and cities.
– How Maltesers won the Channel 4 TV competition championing diversity and disability.
– How companies are using social media influencers to promote their brands.
– How data analytics and artificial intelligence are refocusing Harley Davidson’s marketing strategy.
– How Manchester City FC is innovating in high-tech marketing and co-creation.