We are happy to say that UCCShop.ie is now open again! Please understand that we are working through a backlog of orders so we apologise for any delays with shipping during this time. We thank you again for your patience and support.
Climate Economics: Economic Analysis of Climate, Climate Change and Climate Policy
Available on backorder
This unique textbook offers comprehensive coverage of the economics of climate change and climate policy, and is suitable for advanced undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral students. Topics discussed include the costs and benefits of adaptation and mitigation, discounting, uncertainty, policy instruments, and international agreements. Special features include:
* In-depth treatment of the economics of climate change
* Careful explanations of concepts and their application to climate policy
* Customizable integrated assessment model that illustrates all issues discussed
* Specific usage guidelines for each level of reader
* Companion website featuring data, extra reading, quizzes, videos and more
This book is an essential text for students of varying levels in economics, climate change and environmental policy, and a resource for researchers and practitioners.